Monday, October 15, 2007

my first novel which influenced me alot

Here I am going to tell you about that novel (which i read in b.tech 2nd year and is my first novel)or you can say a story which influences me a lot. for my b.tech result my younger brother gifted me this novel 'Alchemist by Paul Coelho'.I am thinking whats this novel is all about, there was a quotation 'A magical tale to follow your dream'.
First I thought that this is something thrilling novel but as soon as I started reading that I realized that I am wrong and its totally different from what I am thinking about that. that is something related to you, your strength.
I took 3 days to finish that novel as I turning its pages I really feeling that some how its connected to me and to everyone and thinking about the writer how he pick the nerve of the reader.
So as the hero Santiago only believe on his will power, not on fate and there were many incident happened with him in that he showed that how one's will is superior than the one's fate.
Santiago come to learn by the incidents which was happening in his life that there was only one way to be happy forever that was to listen to your heart and whatever had to be left for that leave it. don't bother for the past and don't worry which is being happened always worry for present. Only follow your heart than only you can happy, than only you can get true love and the soul enlightenment.
So there were many theory developed in my life after reading this book, like every one has its one's field for learning and only that person can survive in that field.Always follow your heart ,each and every time it says something when you are taking some decision and it knows how one can be happy in his life. as every story teach you something that you can test in your daily life. as well i thought this story is something which i have done before in my life.
Alchemist is all about to follow your dreams and we have to never compromise our dreams with any thing. i prefer to recommend this to every one. everyone who likes books should read it........

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I'm also a big Paulo Coelho fan and I don't know if you’ve heard about his blog
    http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
    I started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
    Check out the blog, if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
    http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html

    You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

    QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    "God, in his infinite wisdom,
    hid Hell in the middle of Paradise, to keep us on our toes."

    See you there and have a great day!
    Aart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vaibs World,

    Paulo Coelho got wind of your blog through aart hilal and wants to post this article on his blog.
    Paulo Coelho's blog
    In case you have any restrictions, do not hesitate to write me on my email : paulabraconnot@gmail.com
    Have a wonderful day!
    And here's a quote to ponder:
    No one knows what is going to happen
    in the next few minutes,
    and yet people still go forward,
    because they have trust,
    because they have faith.
    (Brida) Paulo Coelho

    Paula

    ReplyDelete