Saturday, September 15, 2007

God is with me on the earth (Lets meet)

Every one say that mother is Divine. but i can tell how is she Divine for me. Mother cares for you every time. she tells you what to do what shouldn't. She gives you food without taking care of herself.
mother beats you when she is angry on your stupidity and then cry why she beat you.
after the death of my father we relocated from my birth place. at that time i was in 8th class. whenever me and my brother went to school, my mother was alone in the house and thought about the past. She then thought about study again. and started teaching. she began with a school K.L.Baal upvan that is small school situated in bijnor.
after one month my mom came to home, we were there and we looked that she is crying and crying. when we asked her she cried again. she put an envelop in front of us an cried allot.
just because of one month back she has given a salary of 1500 to our helper and now she is getting salary of 800 bugs only.
that was not a matter of money but that was a matter of engaging her time.
then she started study. she did B.A. again in English Literature then N.T.T then M.A. in sanskrit and at last B.Ed now she is preparing for P.H.D. the main centre of attraction is that she secured more than 60% in each examination. she woke up in the morning at 5 then prepared breakfast for us and then went to college. she came back by 2:30 and again prepare for lunch for us.
she had to manage all about her teaching and her two naughty children and her study. that was too typical to study in the age of 35 and prefer outstanding. really that is too typical to study after 13 years of marriage.
well she made very typical and strong decision in her life. she went both of her sons as me and my brother for B.Tech. that was too manageable for money but she had done it well. she is ideal for me.
............................
i ever try to make me like her but i realize that one can not be like her. she is the only of her kind. one cannot be like her. no one can do such laborious. i thing i forgot to tell you about.
why i m telling you she took a strong and tough decision to send us for study just not because of money. NO NO the reason is that for our study my brother was in ROORKEE and i was in Ghaziabad.
so she had too live 4 years alone in the house. and she is alone now. but she is getting the result of her sacrifices. her younger son has got placed in Reliance info Solution as a s/w trainee.
she is ....................
cannot tell u more.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment